Steriliser Door and Integrated Drawbridge with Articulated Indexer System
The Steriliser Door and Integrated Drawbridge with Articulated Indexer System is designed to replace the manual operations of opening/closing and locking/unlocking steriliser doors as well as the automated movement of cages in and out of the steriliser chamber. This is a major step towards improving safety and improving cage handling productivity.
- Ensures operational safety in the opening/closing of sterilisers and in cage movement;
- Significantly reduces operator work-load and improves productivity.
- Dual hydraulic cylinder actuation facilitates locking/unlocking of steriliser door and the hydraulically actuated door opening eliminates the necessity for operators to be in the vicinity when doors are opened and closed.
- The cantilever drawbridge and integrated counter balance valve ensures the cantilever drawbridge can maintain a holding position at any time in the cycle.
- An incorporated flow control valve ensures a smooth and slow cantilever bridge operation.
- The articulated indexer ensures the smooth mobilisation of low or high capacity cages.
- The hydraulic fluid level leakage sensor provides immediate alarm in the event of overflows or leakages of hydraulic oil.
- The built-in sequential interlocking ensures safe and guided operation.